Thursday, October 29, 2009

All About Me- Britton Jones


Britton recently brought home a fun assignment that he did at school where the teacher had interviewed him and then wrote down his answers. I thought it was so precious! It melted my heart!

What is your Name?
Britton

How old are you?
Five

What do you like to do at home?
play cars

What is your favorite toy?
hot wheels

What is your favorite store?
H.E.B (the grocery store!)

What is your favorite restaurant?
McDonald's

What do you like to do with Mommy?
play cars

What do you like to do with Daddy?
play outside

Do you ever get in trouble? yes
What did you do? pushing and hitting

What is your favorite song?
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

What is your favorite Movie?
Scooby Doo

Where do you live?
I don't rember

What scares you?
the dark (he gets that from me. I still am today!)

What do you wish to be one day?
a soccer player

What makes you special?
I play


Most days when I pick Britton up from school and I ask "what did you do today?" He immediately says "I don't remember." So I love it when he brings things home like this that I can look at and be a part of what he is learning at school. Britton is such a sweet little boy and I love him so much! He seems to be growing every day not just physically but also, mentally & socially. It has been so much fun to watch him grow into a "big kid." He is still a little boy who acts like a "little boy" often. But lately he seems to have matured in some ways over night. He is so helpful with his baby sisters and runs to get whatever I need for them. He talks so sweetly to them and when they cry he tries his hardest to comfort them. He loves jumping up and down in front of them, as they sit in their bounces seats, to see if he can make them laugh. And usually he can make them laugh harder than anyone else can. Their faces light up when Britton comes to play with them. I love when he smiles and I can see those precious dimples of his! I just love this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment