Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brooklyn & Kennedy's Blessing Day






I knew that the day that the babies were blessed would be an emotional one for me. I bought them each a beautiful little white dress and Aunt Kristi made the cutest headbands for them to wear. They looked so beautiful. It was such a special day as both Steven's family and my family gathered together for the occasion. Steven first brought Kennedy up to the front of the Chapel and gave her the most beautiful blessing. The most emotional part for me was when he came back to our row to get Brooklyn and we switched babies. I cried! I watched him walk back up to the front with Brooklyn & I lost it! Brooklyn's blessing was completely different from her sisters and talked so much about the special relationship that she would have with Kennedy. Again.....I cried! We have wondered why the Lord needed to send these girls at the same time. We don't know the answer to that question but I think that as the years go by we will more clearly see why these girls came to earth at the same time, to be together. I am so grateful for Steven who holds the priesthood and was able to give our girls the most beautiful blessings.

2 comments:

  1. So precious! Can't believe how big they've gotten! You're amazing--4 kids and writing about it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Natalie, I'm sure there is a very special reason that they are together. I love the family pictures!! What another great blessing to have everyone together.

    ReplyDelete