Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm New

As I have been stalking many of you on facebook over the last 2 years I have checked to see if you have a blog so I can continue to stalk you further. I have enjoyed each blog, reading of your fun adventures, the cute things your children say, the pictures, etc. And though it has taken me 2 years to finally make this final decision.....I have decided to start a little blog of my own. I'm pretty excited about it, hoping that I will be better at blogging than I am about writing in my journal. Yikes! But a warning to all.......because I neither write in my journal faithfuly nor have had a blog in the past....I'm going to have to post some old pictures and finally write about all the fun things that have gone on in our family over the past year.

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I'm excited to follow your blog :) I have 2- one for family and the other for hobbies. Maybe you've seen them before, but here are the links if you haven't:
    http://johnnyandjill.blogspot.com
    http://learninglivinggiving.blogspot.com

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogging. I don't write in my journal either so this is one way I can keep up with our "family history" and my family loves that they can see current pictures with a click of a button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's both easier & harder than a journal. Easier, because it's right there at the computer. Harder, because it's public and you can't say *anything*. There are plenty of things I've wished I could blog about, but people I know read it, so it's better not to.

    ReplyDelete