Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just an Ordinary Day at the Jones household!


Britton stayed home sick from school today. He looks soo sick doesn't he? He has had fever and the stomach flu but Today he is feeling so much better and even got up for a while and played with Presley. Presley loves to change her clothes 100 times per day. This is one outfit out of about 50 so far today that she put together! (I had to put a lock on her closet because I got so sick of cleaning up her messes!) If we aren't going any where this is usually what Presley looks like: some random outfit that she has put together, princess shoes, crazy messy hair, and a smile! Love her and all her craziness!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I bet your Presley and my Brinley would get along famously! Your twins are beautiful. I almost started crying at your description of their blessing. You are an amazing Mama! Keep up the great work! I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm so glad you started your blog again. I love reading. Love that picture of Presley and Britton. It's classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love her painted toesies

    ReplyDelete